Here as experts in Website development in Stroud and across the UK we ask our digital marketing team to explore the use of different types or advertising campaigns that can be run as part of a clients SEO.
What is paid advertising?
Paid advertising encompasses any form of online advertising that is paid, it can be just geographical based ie as a Website development in Stroud company we could specify Gloucestershire as our advertising location, or adds can run without a set targeted location selected. With a paid advertising campaign the marketer pays the owner of the additional space for the use of it. With an adverting platform such as Google Adwords a bidding strategy settles the PPC (price per click)
Where can my ads appear?
Paid ads are displayed on either the top, side or bottom of web pages. The more popular a website the higher the cost of your ad appearing will be. Mushroom Internet places adverts on a wide variety of platforms, these include but are not limited to;
- Search engine results eg Google, Yahoo, Bing etc
- Social Media eg Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
What type of paid ads are there?
The 3 main categories of ads are;
- PPC (pay per click) – Bidding decides the price a client will pay for their add to appear
- Display advertising – A banner add usually in the form of an image, not shown in search results
- CPM (cost per impression) – The cost per 1000 impressions (times an ad is shown online)
- Re marketing – Ads can be used to advertise products/services from a site that a user has left in their cart once they leave the site.
Mushroom Internet are able to offer credible advice on all forms of paid advertising. Contact us for an insight into how PPC can transform your sales.