As an experienced company in the Website Design in Gloucestershire sector we are well versed in the art of digital marketing and know that with constant advances in technology its important to be one step ahead of your rivals.
Thats why are experts in Website Design in Gloucestershire we encourage our clients who approach us for website development or digital marketing to adopt a video marketing campaign.
Video Marketing is when you incorporate videos into your marketing campaigns whether you’re promoting a company, product, brand or service.
Videos can be more enticing, exciting and entertaining depending on the subject, and if you do it right your sales and traffic will increase.
Video Marketing is a very powerful strategy, and more consumers are using video now more than ever. They have a compelling way to engage an audience to increase click throughs and more.
Did You Know… Including a video on your landing page can increase conversion rates by 80% (Source: Unbounce)
How Video Marketing Works?
- Resources – There will have to be some kind of budget for the video, including good cameras equipment, decent editing software and a video marketing guru. There are so many videos out there so you’ll want yours to stand out.
- Storytelling – Tell your story. Make it clear. It’s such an important part of the video. What are you trying to get out there? How are you going to say it?
- Engagement – Unfortunately you can’t just ‘tell a story’ you have to make it engaging and enticing, like something you’d want to watch. What will make it interesting? How are you going to get people talking about you?
- Publishing – The next, but not the final point. Decide where the video goes. Will you keep it on YouTube, on your website, or on social media? Wherever you post it, ensure that you promote it!
- Analyse – Track the stats. How is your video performing? Does it compete against your competitors? What could make it better?
If you need examples of Video Marketing we advise looking at your competitors. Search far and wide through their website, YouTube and social media channels for a video – and if they don’t have one that just means you’re one step ahead!
Do your research on the market, you’ll want to know target market insights in order to plan your video too.
Benefits of Video Marketing
It helps you to connect with your audience, in every business, it’s all about gaining trust with your customers. In a way, it gets customers to ‘peer around the curtains’ and get to know your brand more.
Video marketing is an SEO ‘goldmine’. Video helps to build backlinks to your website, boosting likes and shares. You should always remember that Google owns YouTube, so you should go crazy with keywords and key phrases on the video!
You can play with peoples emotions and actions if you get the video right.
Top Tip: Consider who’s watching and how they’re watching, not everyone has access to sound!
We are an established digital marketing company based in the Cotswolds (Stroud) so if you are looking for a renowned Website Design Company in Gloucestershire please do make contact with our digital marketing or website development office for more details.